London College of Style students styled a shoot with bright hues and vivacious textures, delivering an energy jolt to rival your morning cuppa.
01. Styled by Carmen Fuentes. Maxi Sarong from an Italian local market, sunglasses from Brick Lane Vintage Market, necklace by Zoe & Morgan, leather maxi belt by Guarnicionerá Galván,
02. Styled by Cara Elder. T-shirt by Bershka, dress by Asos, jeans by Waven.
03. Styled by Manuela Echeverri. White cotton blouse by Zara, black flared trousers by Waven, fur sandals by Merah Vodianova, black earrings by H&M, pink clutch and belt by Skinnydip.
04. Styled by Maria Vitale. White cotton blouse by Topshop, gold ruffle top by Zara, trousers by VICOLO, leather belt by Moschino x Jeremy Scott, sunglasses from Brick Lane Vintage Market, black tassel earrings by H&M.
05. Styled by Jasleen Saharwal. Leather belt (worn as choker) by Moschino x Jeremy Scott. Statement necklace by Victor Ferreira Jewellery Design. Monochrome jacket and pink bomber jacket (worn flip side) by Asos.
06. Styled by Barbara Szucs. Silver jacket by Yvailo, crystal earrings by Mango, necklace by Victor Ferreira Jewellery Design.
07. Styled by Sule Ozturk. Purple bomber jacket by Topshop.
Photography: Danny Craven
Make-up: Martin Carter using Clarins skincare and Marc Jacobs beauty
Hair: Alessandro Tammaro using Balmain
Models: Xelia Mendes and Rachel Pouwer from Milk Management